Live call: This class will take place on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 2 pm EST - get links to join live & all supporting materials
Replay: Get instant access to the workshop replay PLUS all supporting materials.
Accomplished Workshops: You’ll walk away with a clear understanding of why you’ve tried before and failed, and you’ll know what you can learn about these failures to achieve success. You’ll feel validated (you’re not alone), feel energized to get started, and have your take-action game plan in hand as you leave the workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
🌟The 5 reasons you avoid hard things
🌟Why you don’t want to avoid the hard things
🌟Strategies to overcome each of these 5 reasons
🌟All the tools you need to take action the same day!
This workshop is hosted on our course platform, Teachable. Once you checkout, you will receive an email with login details. If you already have an account on our course site, you will simply login.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ACCOMPLISHED WORKSHOPS:
- January: Spring Cleaning Jumpstart
- February: Money Reset & Mastering the Basics
- March: Productivity in Sprite of Difficult Circumstances
- April: List Making 101- Essential Lists You Need & How to Make Them
- June: Making Healthier Choices + Better Lifestyle Choices
- July: Time Management
- August: Getting Back on Top of Your Home
- September: Figuring Out What to do When Things Don’t Go as Planned
- October: Creating a Daily Schedule When Life is Busy
- November: Shortcuts to Survive the Holidays
- December: Mastering Your Mindset
From our customers:
“What I love most about the way Jennifer teaches things is it makes me feel like I can actually do it. No fluff, no perfection (this is huge for me), nothing complicated. Simple with permission to not get it right but still try - I am finally getting stuff done that I have NEVER been able to get done.”
*This is a digital course. Nothing will be shipped
"Since learning from Jennifer, I feel better about how the day is going to go first thing in the morning. I think what I find the most valuable is knowing that no matter what comes, I will at least make some progress every day. This is something that never happened before."Mandy
"I've always struggled with doing things that need to be done, but that I don't like doing. The way Jennifer has taught me to take these kinds of things and break them down and just get started has been a huge breakthrough for me. This one thing alone has been a complete game-changer for me."Gillian